The Lido Show with Champagne
Experience a one-of-a-kind cabaret show of the Lido on the Champs Elysees and take in the cabaret ambiance in all its glitter and splendor. The Lido is a landmark venue in Paris and is home to breathtaking performances and acts. Enjoy theater legend Franco Dragone's Paris Merveilles, which brings the City of Lights to life. Indulge in an evening of charm and seduction, while choosing from a range of tickets (each with their own perks) to best suit your tastes.
The Lido Show Highlights
- Prepare to be dazzled and enchanted by the Lido Show
- Watch ‘Paris Merveilles’ a landmark show in the Lido history created and directed by Franco Dragone.
- Enjoy some champagne as you see the spectacle unfold in front of you.
- Choose from a range of tickets and select the option that appeals to you best.
Why Visit The Lido Show
Made famous by the stunning/incredible Bluebell girls, the Le Lido or Lido Cabaret is one of the most famous venues for cabaret in Paris. The first show under the Lido franchise opened in 1946. It was in 1948 that Mary Kelly, along with her troupe of Blue Bell girls came into the Lido revue and stayed there for the next 40 years. To this date, the Bluebell girls are a major part of any new show under the Lido's stewardship.
The atmosphere, lights, and charm give this venue an added gloss, and the opening nights of their new shows are attended by the who's who of the celebrity world. At the Lido, you will enter a new world of French Burlesque performances and cabaret acts which are famous across the world. Learn more about the show by visiting our Lido Show Category
Your Lido Experience
Step into The Lido and take in the glamorous atmosphere and visuals of the crystals, feathers, chandeliers and much more stunning luxurious statement pieces. The new show playing at the Lido is ‘Paris Merveilles.’ Sip on some champagne, sit back and enjoy the show. Created and directed by the ultra-talented Franco Dragone, ‘Paris Merveilles’ is an homage to the city of Paris. Dragone when conceptualizing the show aimed to create one that would satiate the eyes and soul. Centered around a singer, Manon, this revue is a first of its kind in Lido history. Dragone incorporates stunning visual effects, extravagant costumes, best dancers from around the world, and exceptional performances into this over-the-top Cabaret experience.
You will find these ticket options on the next page to choose from, allowing you to select the experience that best suits your needs. These variants exist for all the shows unless mentioned otherwise.
- 1. Show with Glass of Champagne: Includes show ticket plus one glass of champagne per ticket
- 2. Show with Half-Bottle of Champagne: Includes show ticket plus half-a-bottle of Brut 1er cru Champagne champagne per ticket
- 3. Show with Premium Champagne Service: Includes show ticket plus Half-a-bottle of Ruinart or Taittinger Champagne along with a plate of macaroons. You also get personalized greetings, priority access, and privileged seating
- The Lido Show admission ticket
Know Before You Go
Please wear an elegant, smart outfit. No athletic outfits, sneakers, shorts, and flip flops are allowed. A full suit/evening dress is welcome.
Guests must be at least 4 years of age to attend the show. Children below 12 years may enter for free on presentation of proof of age.All minors must be accompanied by an adult. Alcohol will only be served to patrons above 18 years of age.
90 minutes show
Rules and Regulations
- Please Note: Do switch off all electronics before the beginning of the show to prevent the disturbance of the intimate surrounding.
- Prohibited: Smoking, Pets, Photography and videography are prohibited at the venue.
Moderate Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 3 days in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the venue.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays.
Lido de Paris, 116 avenue des Champs Elysée, Paris
Please check your final voucher for more details and specific instructions.