Skip-the-Line Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba Guided Tour
Enjoy a 1 hour guided tour of the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba led by a professional English or Spanish speaking guide. Skip the lines for tickets and gain priority entrance to the UNESCO World Heritage site. Marvel at the stunning Moorish architecture, featuring 865 granite and marble pillars, see the famous shell-shaped prayer niche and stroll through the orange trees courtyard.
- Skip the long waiting lines and gain direct entry to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba.
- Enjoy a 1 hour guided tour led by an official English or Spanish speaking guide.
- Marvel at the stunning interior of the Mosque with its 856 pillars and shell-shaped mihrab.
- Stroll through the orange trees courtyard and see the fountains which provided water for religious purifications.
Gain Priority Access to the Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba
The Mosque-Cathedral of Córdoba is the world’s third largest mosque and is considered to be one of the greatest representations of Moorish architecture. This UNESCO World Heritage Site, built in the 8th century, is one of the most visited monuments in Spain. Skip the ticket lines and enjoy hassle-free entry to the Mosque-Cathedral.
Discover this Iconic Monument with an Expert Guide
Explore the opulent interior of the structure during a 1 hour guided tour. An official English or Spanish speaking guide will explain the fascinating history of the mosque, which was turned into a cathedral in 1236 and is therefore is unique representation of both Muslim and Christian cultures. Admire the astonishing arches inside the mosque, supported by 856 granite and marble pillars, and see the shell-shaped prayer niche as well as the orange trees courtyard. This tour is the perfect opportunity to explore the stunning architecture of the Mosque-Cathedral and to gain insight into the religious history of Córdoba.
- Skip-the-line access to the Cathedral-Mosque of Córdoba
- 1 hour guided tour
- Professional guide (English or Spanish-speaking)
- Headphone system to hear your guide throughout the tour
- Food and drinks
Know Before You Go
Guided tours take place every day of the week. The starting times vary depending on whether you choose an English or Spanish guided tour. You can check the tour timings for the date of your visit during checkout.
This tour is available in 2 languages:
Reduced Price Tickets
Reduced price tickets are available for children (aged 8-11).
Please keep in mind that you are visiting a religious space and wear appropriate clothing (covered shoulders, no short shorts, no tank tops).
The Mosque-Cathedral has ramps that make it wheelchair accessible.
Super Flexible Cancellation Policy
You may cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly after the purchase
- Please display the same along with a valid photo ID at the meeting point
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Your meeting point is OWAY Tours Office
- Address: Plaza del Triunfo, s/n, 14003 Córdoba, Spain
- It is the red building, right beside the Chapel of Santa Teresa
- Landmark: Triunfo de San Rafael de la Puerta del Puente
Bus: 03, 02