Universal Studios Japan™ Admission Tickets
Gain entry into one of Japan’s most loved and visited amusement parks, Universal Studios Japan in Osaka. Surrounded by cartoon characters running past and roller coasters whizzing overhead, this is the ultimate happy place! Spend an entire day experiencing famous attractions like The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Jurassic Park and much more!
- Enter the fun-filled environment of Universal Studios Japan with unlimited rides for the entire day and evening
- Go on a forbidden journey with Harry Potter in 4k3D, taste Butterbeer, and enter Hogwarts Castle in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter to have a magical experience.
- Soar through the air and speed through heart-clenching drops on ‘The Flying Dinosaur’ roller coaster in Jurassic Park.
- Have an amazing adventure with Spiderman on a 3D simulated ride through the streets of New York.
- Explore all sections of the amusement park and meet popular characters’ mascots such as Hello Kitty and the puppets of Sesame Street.
A memorable trip with guaranteed fun
From child-friendly carousels to thrilling roller coaster rides and simulators, Universal Studios Japan has something to offer to everyone! This 140 acres Japanese incarnation of the top US theme park is home to a variety of themed-attractions that will surely captivate visitors of all ages. Immerse yourself in magic, movies, manga and much more.
Universal Studios Japan’s most famous attraction, The Wizarding World of Harry Potter is an assured, spell-binding experience with no details spared, from the steaming Hogwarts Express and fancy rolled up scrolls to a startlingly real depiction of the Hogwarts Castle. Inside the Castle is the famous ride - Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey where paintings come to life and bookcases transform into broomsticks when you don the glasses to this fantastic 4k3D experience. Buy your wand at Ollivander’s and enjoy a sweet mug of butterbeer from Hog’s Head in this magical world of witches and wizards.
Other exciting attractions include ‘The Flying Dinosaur’ roller coaster at Jurassic Park, the pink-tinted world of Japan’s cutest and most loved - Hello Kitty, the backward roller coaster ride of Hollywood Dream, Gru’s laboratory at the Despicable Me, Minion Mayhem ride, Universal Monsters Live Rock N’ Roll Show, and so many more!
Also enjoy the famous culture of themed menus over here which are available in plenty. Dine at the Studio Stars Restaurant which serves meals and treats made around the theme of popular cartoon characters like Yo-Kai Watch. To end the night, experience the Universal Spectacle Night Parade.
Prepare to experience real Japanese quirks that make Universal Studios Japan the delightful place it is. A visit to Universal Studios is a must. It’s not all about the rides but the vibe too so make sure to explore your surroundings and have the time of your life!
- Entry to Universal Studios Japan
- All rides and attractions
Know Before You Go
- This ticket is for non-Japanese passport holders only!
- The entry time is open to changes depending upon the situation as decided by USJ officials.
- Universal Studios Japan reserves the right to final decision on interpretation in case of any dispute.
- Entry is only allowed once within the indicated date and time.
- If possible, avoid visiting the park during weekends as the waiting time for attractions will be longer.
Universal Studios Japan is open daily from 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM.
Business hours may be changed without notice. Please check before visiting.
Universal Studios Japan is a 5-minute walk from Universal City Station on the JR Yumesaki Line. From Kansai Airport, take the JR Airport rapid to Nishikujo Station and transfer to the JR Yumesaki Line to Universal City Station. (75 minutes)
Universal Studios Japan is connected to Kansai Airport (50 minutes) and Itami Airport (45 minutes) by bus.
A ferry named “Captain Line” connects Universal Studios Japan with the Osaka Aquarium.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled, amended, or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly.
- Display the voucher with a valid photo ID in front of the entrance of Universal Studios Japan.
- If you have purchased reduced price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid Student IDs.
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 20 minutes before the scheduled time to avoid any delays.
Tickets are valid for 180 days starting from your chosen date.