SEA LIFE London Aquarium Ticket
Get closer to the marine life than you ever did at SEA LIFE London Aquarium. Gape at species from the coral reefs, rainforests, the British waters, and the River Thames. From the fun-sized seahorses, sea dragons and pipefishes to the anthropomorphic penguins to luminous jellyfish, learn about their conservation and feed your favorites.
- Visit SEA LIFE London Aquarium, home to one of Europe’s largest collections of marine creatures.
- Get the chance to meet Bowza, the Snapping turtle the UK's biggest collection of piranhas.
- Involve yourself in a world of creepy crawlies, voracious crocodiles and cute clownfishes.
- Meet distinct creatures of the glacial regions, the Gentoo penguins.
Immerse yourself in exploring the wonderful marine lives that are sheltered at the SEA LIFE London Aquarium, situated in the heart of London. Discover the eight different aquarium zones and the various animals that inhabit them.
Take a look at the Atlantic Coasts where you can gaze at the sparkling Silver shoals and meet the Common octopus. The Ray Lagoon is another zone where you can watch the curious rays, gracefully glide as you are eyeing them. Meet Elsa, the first Gentoo penguin to be born in London. Observe the Goliath Bird Eating Tarantula from just inches away and watch the feeding frenzy of the UK's largest collection of piranhas!
An adventure awaits you at SEA LIFE London Aquarium that will inspire a love for the sea-life. Learn what you can do to help conserve 75% of the world’s coral reefs that are threatened by human activity.
- SEA LIFE London aquarium entry ticket
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
Know Before You Go
- Weekdays: 10 Am to 6 PM (last admission is at 5 PM)
- Saturday: 9:30 AM to 7 PM (last admission is at 6 PM)
- Sunday: 10 Am to 6 PM (last admission is at 5 PM)
Timings are subject to change. You will be automatically booked into a time slot as part of the check out process. Please visit the official website to confirm the time slot before your visit.
- By Bus: Get off at St Thomas' Hospital County Hall. The aquarium is a short 3-minute walk from the bus stop.
- By Subway: Get off at Waterloo Underground Station. The aquarium is a short 6-minute walk from the stop.
This experience is accessible by wheelchair.
This experience cannot be canceled, amended or rescheduled.
- Your voucher will be emailed to you shortly
- Please display the voucher on your mobile phone with a valid photo ID at the attraction
- If you have purchased reduced-price tickets, please carry your valid photo ID proof for verification. Students must show their valid student IDs
- Kindly ensure that you arrive 10-15 minutes before the start time of your tour to avoid any delays
This ticket is valid for the date and time selected during checkout