Unlimited Hop On Hop Off Thames River Sightseeing Cruise
Hop-on and hop-off on the Thames Cruise and explore the city and its monuments by the river. The fleet is one of the fastest in London, and guarantees you stunning waterfront views of London’s attractions!
- Discover the top attractions of London by embarking on a cruise on the Thames River with a ticket that allows hop-on and hop-off from any pier to any pier of your choice across 23 piers on the river between Battersea and Canary Wharf.
- These catamaran boats are among the fastest in the city, allowing you to save time as you cruise from one pier to another.
- On-board coffee bars are available on each vessel.
- Click here for detailed cruise route map and boarding points
Cruising the Thames lets you experience central London from a different perspective. With dramatic views, fresh breeze and quick transfers, this experience is ideal, whether you’re a tourist or a local looking to beat the traffic.
Just head to any pier between Battersea and North Greenwich, and hop on any of the London Thames River Bus cruises. After that, it's just smooth sailing. Sit back and relax as you’re transported from one pier of your choice to another through some of the most scenic views in all of the city. With panoramic views of the city’s top attractions including Houses of Parliament, Westminster Bridge, London Eye, Oxo Building, St. Paul’s Cathedral, and more, you’re sure to remember the views from this cruise.
In the same manner, you can hop-on and hop-off any of the cruises between the 23 piers on the route all day. Enjoy scenic views of London from your aquatic vantage point and make stops at the many attractions to explore the city as you go along.
- Thames Clipper all-day Hop-on Hop-off Ticket
Know Before You Go
Click here for detailed cruise route map and boarding points
A festive timetable will be followed from Christmas Eve between Tue, 24 Dec 2019 - Wed, 1 Jan 2020.
Mon | 23 Dec | Usual weekday service
Tue | 24 Dec (Christmas Eve) | Reduced evening service
Last RB1Westbound departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 7:55 PM. The last RB1 Eastbound departs Embankment Pier at 8:54 PM. The last RB6 Westbound departs from Blackfriars Pier at 7:23 PM, and the last RB6 Eastbound will depart Putney at 8:00 PM. The last RB4 departs Canary Wharf Pier at 10:02 PM.
Wed | 25 Dec (Christmas Day) | No service
Thur | 26 Dec (Boxing Day) | No service
Fri | 27 Dec | Usual weekday service
Sat | 28 Dec | Usual weekend service
Sun | 29 Dec | Usual weekend service
Mon | 30 Dec | Usual weekday service
Tue | 31st Dec (New Year's Eve) | Reduced evening service
Last RB1 Westbound departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 6:05 PM. The last RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 7:04 PM. RB1 services will stop calling at London Eye (Waterloo) Pier at 2:45 PM. The last RB6 Westbound will depart Canary Wharf at 6:44 PM, and the last RB6 Eastbound departs Putney at 7:00 PM.
Wed | 1 Jan (New Year's Day) | Weekend service with reduced morning sailings
The first RB1 Westbound departs Woolwich (Royal Arsenal) Pier at 10:00 AM, the first RB1 Eastbound service departs Embankment Pier at 11:02 AM. First RB2 Westbound service will depart Tower Pier t 9:40 AM, and the first RB2 Eastbound service departs Battersea at 9:30 AM. RB4 service starts at 9:05 AM from Doubletree Docklands.
By downloading the official in: flow app on your mobile phone, you can turn your phone into an audioguide! The app uses GPS to follow your route and gives you incredible insight and facts about the river, stories about the iconic landmarks you'll get to admire on your way, as well as promotions on dining and viewing attractions based on your current location!
Boat Information and Rules
- All routes ply between a 20 and 40 minute frequency. You can view the exact timetable for the routes here.
- All boats are wheelchair accessible. However, London Bridge is not accessible via wheelchair.
- Bikes (Bicycles) are permitted onboard.
- Boats run every day of the year apart from Christmas Day and Boxing Day
- Service will run in all weather conditions apart from extreme fog.
- All boats are covered and have inside seating. Most of the boats also have an open deck area.
- All seating is based on a first come, first serve basis.
- Dogs are allowed onboard with a lead.
- Individuals aged between 5-15 are requested to book the children’s ticket.
The ticket is valid only from 9 AM onward for the date on which you’ve scheduled the experience.
Strict Cancellation Policy
These tickets cannot be cancelled/refunded once the booking has been confirmed.
How To Redeem Your Tickets
You will receive an email with your Unlimited One Day Hop On Hop Off Sightseeing Cruise mobile voucher shortly. Please display the same at the meeting point to gain entry.
Show your ticket at the ticketing kiosk of any pier on the route at any time between 9 AM and 6 PM, and enjoy your London Thames River Cruise Hop-on Hop-off experience.
By downloading the official in:flow app on your mobile phone, you can turn your phone into an audioguide! The app uses GPS to follow your route and gives you incredible insight and facts about the river, stories about the iconic landmarks you'll get to admire on your way, as well as promotions on dining and viewing attractions based on your current location!